Some cookies on this website are strictly necessary and cannot be disabled.
- eSunGardSession: Indicates which areas of the site you can access
- eSunGardAuth.Session: Indicates which areas of the site you can access
- SAML_SessionId: Stores session value for exchange authentication (Security Assertion Markup Language)
- __LOGINCOOKIE__: Login cookie to capture user settings
- CsaCsrf: Settings related to CSRF (CrossSite Request Forgery) module
- CsaSecurity: Settings related to CSRF (CrossSite Request Forgery) module
NOTE: None of the above cookies contain personal identification information.
Links to Other Sites
FIS is not responsible for the contents of linked websites not our own, including, but not limited to, links to other FIS Group companies outside the UK or Ireland herein referred to as “other sites.” We do not review nor endorse the content of other sites and are not liable for products or service they provide.
How to Control and Delete Cookies
For more information on how to remove cookies on a wide variety of browsers, visit About Cookies.
Please Note: Restricting cookies may impact the functionality of our website and alter your experience.